Skip to main content

I still remember - Review - Blog Tour.

I still remember by Priya Prithviraj.
Blog Tour.



Title: I Still Remember
Genre: Contemporary Romance/ Coming-of-Age
Age category: Young Adult
Release date: May 14, 2017


How do you forget someone you’ve loved once?


Ji-woo dreams of becoming a writer and is back in college giving it a second shot. But then Weon-gyu, her first love, comes back into her new life. Will she give up on her dreams or will she write them a happy ending?



So… this book is a nice short read, something nice and easy to pick up.

I read this on holiday and I wanted something that I could get stuck into but something that wasn’t going to take all my time up if I got stuck into it and to be honest this book did just that I actually finished it in 2 nights.


For me personally, I would have liked a bit more background on the characters that are in the book so we could relate to them a bit more.

I liked how to story is about a love you once had can turn up at any time maybe not back into your life but you can see them in the street, café or shop and it can bring back all the memories you have and it can potentially put your life on hold if you let it.  

I love how this story goes through the way running into someone you once loved can affect you but also how you can take control and see that the experience made you who you are, and I love how at the end it says how she has changed due to everything she had gone through.

My favourite part would have to be the ending where she says she doesn’t regret the past with the one she loved, she didn’t want to see him again but she would still remember everything and I personally think that is how all of our ‘love stories’ go we wouldn’t really want to see them again but the experiences make us who we are today and we will always remember that.

If you do get this book I hope you enjoy and leave me a comment saying what you thought.

My rating is: ✮ ✮ ✮  ✮ 

(4 stars)

Thank you for reading.







Priya Prithviraj writes poems which appear in journals such as Eastlit and the New Plains Review. She also writes about books, writing and publishing on her blog. She tweets at @priyaprithviraj.


Facebook:          Twitter:        Goodreads:       Instagram:       
        


I still remember on amazon:





Comments

  1. Hi Christine. Thank you for sharing your thoughts on my book. I'm glad you enjoyed reading 'I Still Remember' and I hope that I can write more books that you'll enjoy.

    Best wishes :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A monster calls by Patrick Ness - Review

A monster calls. By Patrick Ness The bestselling novel about love, loss and hope from the twice Carnegie Medal-winning Patrick Ness, soon to be a major motion picture. Conor has the same dream every night, ever since his mother first fell ill, ever since she started the treatments that don't quite seem to be working. But tonight is different. Tonight, when he wakes, there's a visitor at his window. It’s ancient, elemental, a force of nature. And it wants the most dangerous thing of all from Conor. It wants the truth. Patrick Ness takes the final idea of the late, award-winning writer Siobhan Dowd and weaves an extraordinary and heart-breaking tale of mischief, healing and above all, the courage it takes to survive. Me and my very good friend A little ray of sunshine decided that we were going to do a read along together with this book, so we set up the date that we was going to start and we set 1 chapter per day as we weren't sure about time due to ...

The forgetting time by Sharon Guskin.

The forgetting time by Sharon Guskin. Noah is four and wants to go home. The only trouble is he's already there. Janie's son is her world, and it breaks her heart that he has nightmares. That he's terrified of water. That he sometimes pushes her away and screams that he wants his real mother. That it's getting worse and worse, and no one seems to be able to help. In desperation, she turns to someone who might have an answer - but it may not be one she's ready to hear. It may also mean losing the one thing she loves more than anything: Noah. A novel that spans life, death and everything in between,  The Forgetting Time  tells an unforgettable story - about Noah, about love, and, above all, about the things we hold on to when we have nothing else. ✮   ✮   The storyline of this book has always been a huge interest of mine so when the cover caught my eye (in my local Tesco 😉 ) and I read what it was about I had to get it! To start ...